D365 Business Central has expanded capabilities adding financial management, supply chain, and inventory management, sales and service management, project management, as well as manufacturing and operations management.
Business without silos
Business central Unify your business and boost the efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all integrated within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Business central achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete see of your business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
Solutions built to evolve
Start fastly, grow at your own pace, and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend based on your changing business needs.
Easy to extend
- App Source – Customize your experience with applications from App Source.
- Power BI, PowerApps, and Flow – Combine with the PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to compose new applications and extend existing business processes. Integrate with the Power BI for custom dashboards and configurable reports.
- Extensions – Many improvements have been made to the extensions technology, so that you can extend, customize, and build the solutions in an upgradable fashion, decoupled from the base application.
- Individual customizations – As the user, you can personalize your experience. As a partner, you can apply the customizations to one or more customers’ experiences.
- Business API – Integrate with the external systems and services by using the robust API.
- Modern developer experience – File-based development environment and the new development language.