We provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 Upgrade. With Dynamics 365, Microsoft brings Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions into a single platform with purpose-built applications to manage your core business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Project Service Automation, Field Service, Finance and the Operations, Talent, etc.
Microsoft D365 provides deep integration to familiar tools like Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business to improve collaboration and productivity. Embedded AI tools like Customer Insights and Relationship Insights help you close more deals through actionable insights and manage complex customer service scenarios.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Upgrade Methodology Includes:
1. Licensing and Pricing Analysis
- As with any systems upgrade, there are costs associated with moving to the new platform.
- We help you understand these costs and the impact of switching to a subscription-based pricing model.
2. Upgrade Planning
- Prior to starting any Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, we define environment strategies, testing plans, training documentation goals and plans.
- We also begin cutover planning to model what go-live will look like.
3. Upgrade Business Transformation
- It is important to Fit-Gap processes, and especially AX code customizations, against new Dynamics 365 system functionality.
- We use best practices to map features, identify solutions, and configure D365.
4. Data Migration
- During data migration, strategies for data cleansing, data retention, historical data, and migration plans must be documented.
- We utilize proven tools and processes to ensure a successful migration.
5. Code Upgrade
- In some instances, custom code and reports in Dynamics AX will need to be replicated in Dynamics 365.
- We redesign functionality utilizing the latest coding best practices, such as Extensions and Data Packages.
6. Integrations Upgrade
- Many companies rely on integrations with other platforms.
- We have a very strong integration team that develops solutions that overcome restrictions by connecting directly to SaaS environments.
7. 3rd Party Software
8. Security Review
- Organizations with custom security roles need to analyze those roles and determine any changes / new roles.
- Utilizing best practices, we help companies review and configure security roles and database logging/auditing.
9. BI Upgrade
- Data intelligence is one of the main value drivers of moving to Dynamics 365.
- We help Dynamics AX users evaluate existing BI tools – replacing obsolete solutions with modern Power BI solutions.
10. Azure Cloud Services
- A move from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 means a move to Azure.
- We help organizations prepare for interacting with and relying on Azure – and provide ongoing Azure cloud managed services.