Service Update 114 for Dynamics 365 9.1.0 or Service Update 114 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 114.
Service Update 114 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Duplicate contacts appeared intermittently, even when “AutoCreateContactOnPromote” was disabled.*
- The “Campaign response” entity could not be added to the Campaign Entity Timeline.
- The timeline overlapped the three-column form below it when displayed using the Internet Explorer browser.
- Unified Interface did not permit users to delete their own posts without the delete permission.
- MailApp loaded as a blank white screen when displayed using the beta version of the Chrome browser.
- Selecting a contact’s “Untrack and keep” command resulted in a duplicate command being created after a sync cycle has passed.*
- An error occurred when editing the business process flow “New Hire Onboarding Process” on the “New Hire Onboarding Request” entity.
- Caches did not refresh after uninstalling a solution containing record layering.
- Exporting a solution failed with an error (“…The entity with a name = ‘EntityKey’ with namemapping = ‘Platform’ was not found in the MetadataCache….”).*
- A regarding object could not be specified when configuring folder base tracking.
- Ribbon jobs failed the first time they were attempted.*
- SDK requests using claims-based authentication intermittently failed.*
- Solutions uninstalled failed, or these uninstall left behind orphan out-of-box (OOB) steps.*
- Solutions with custom components could not be upgraded.
- Solutions with custom plug-ins or custom workflow activities could not be deployed.*
- Some flows that are triggered by Common Data Service stopped triggering.*
- Some SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) were failing.*
- Users were signed out of their organization after navigating to its marketing lists.*
- Dynamics to SharePoint integrations failed when they contained longer record names with spaces.
- Making changes to the opportunity using the bulk edit feature resulted in the status reason to its default value.
- Updating an opportunity product using Export Excel Online resulted in an error.
- When including the quote lines in the sitemap and then selecting the lines’ Advanced Find icon in the top-right corner, the form failed to load.
- On-demand workflows could not be displayed by selecting a case record from a queue and selection the “Run workflow” option, as that option unexpectedly did not display.
- The VoiceOver screen reader did not recognize the “Work offline updates” icon.*
- A horizontal scrollbar appeared on some dialog windows.
- Date and time texts were overlapping calendar and clock icons.*
- In offline mode, a blank white page appeared when loading an existing record.*
- Instead of opening them in a new tab/window, CTRL+ double-clicking on a grid’s non-hyperlink column opened records in the same window.
- Link fields did not function without a protocol string.
- On the New Inventory Transfer page, Narrator read the time format incorrectly, replacing minutes with millimeters.
- Templates previews did not load for the Marketing form, Marketing page, or Marketing emails.*
- The command bard did not display on Account and Contact entities when the form was initially loaded.*
- There was no header for the Tier-1 Dashboard page when displayed using the Chrome browser.
- Tiles were not visible for active cases while in the “High Contract Black and White” mode.
- User dashboards did not appear in the dashboard sector when the app module was configured in offline mode, even when the user was online.*
- When navigating home, dashboards sometimes did not display until the Home button was selected or the app was reinstalled.
- When using the Associated Activities view, contacts’ Parent Campaign and Subject columns were empty.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when creating a new form (“We ran into a problem…”).
- Deleting multiple items failed with an error.
- Newly-made the organizations were inaccessible.
- Sandbox deployments failed with the error (“Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Net.Http, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=…’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot determine the file particularly.”).
- Trying to delete a team resulted in an error (“Cannot delete a team which owns records”).
- Creating a phone call for a lead-containing a long title name resulted in an error (“String length too long”).
- Non-English organization upgrades failed with an error when the name length of a newly added app config master entry exceeded 100 characters after it was translated from English (“…AppConfigMaster import: FAILURE: String or binary data would be truncated…”).