Service Update 120 for Dynamics 365 9.1.0 or Service Update 120 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 120.
Service Update 120 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- New groups did not appear in a Yammer conversation window.*
- A horizontal scrollbar and extra whitespace displayed unexpectedly when previewing an email.
- Categories could not be created when the “Migrated_Plugin” FCB was enabled.*
- The “Set Regarding” icon was not visible for related records after selecting the “See more” link.
- A message (“Email recipients were added and removed”) appeared for seven seconds when navigating between emails, blocking the tracking button in the Dynamics 365 pane.
- No search results were returned when linking a contact to an account.*
- When linking an account, switching to the Personal view did not change/refresh the appearance of the grid.
- Creating projects failed with an error (“Process action associated with this process is not activated.”).
- When importing a solution containing an invalid attribute entry, the import is successful and the invalid entry for the attribute was created.*
- Importing a solution replaced all existing privileges instead of appending them.*
- The “on” parameter in query searches produced inaccurate query results.*
- The export wizard in Unified Interface loaded without content when displayed using the Edge browser.
- Unexpectedly, users could select failure log subgrid records.*
- Word templates could not be downloaded, and the “Export to Excel” command did not function when using the Safari browser on a Mac computer.
- A preview message displayed in a left-to-right format instead of a right-to-left format.
- When choosing a template in the template menu, clicking a hyperlink resulted in the preview not functioning and the wrong template is applied.
- After filtering the queue item main grid under the Queues tab to “All Public Queues”, the grid displayed “No Data Available”.
- A form to create a new item opened after selecting the “+” button in the “Rule Item / SLA Item / ARC item” subgrid.
- After filtering the queue item main grid to “All Public Queues”, the grid incorrectly displayed “No Data Available”.
- Marketing forms embedded in the marketing pages were not visible when using the page’s designer view.*
- Non-filtered queue item streams did not render on bound dashboards.
- Some terms on the sitemap (“Home”, “Recent”, “Pinned”) displayed in English after selecting a different language in the personalization settings.
- The Narrator screen reader did not announce the image behind the “Connected Field Service Dashboard” combo box.*
- The progress indicator displayed as text when navigating to the email from Activities and then navigating back to Opportunities record form.
- The status of appointments saved with a status of “Out of office” was changed to “Busy”.
- The wrong report opened when selecting the “Open in Power BI” button on the dashboard to open a report.
- Unresolved email addresses could not be entered on the Appointment form.
- When changing the “Resolve By” dropdown filter’s date on the dashboard, the “Clear” button did not appear.
- When composing an email, the email’s body text was automatically removed if an autosave occurred.*
- When displayed in a section with a subgrid, the Field section item label was unnecessarily truncated.
- When switching to offline mode, an email sign in app list automatically changed to an organization-specific app list.
- While in offline mode, the Power BI dashboard loaded as an empty page and no error message appeared.
- Narrator did not announce the image behind the “Connected Field Service Dashboard” combo box.
- Performing a search using only an asterisk (“*”) returned results without filters or an applied order.
- Screen readers did not specify which fields were required for the “Allowed Presence” multi-option set control.*
- The Currency field displayed the wrong value.*
- The wrong view was highlighted in the view selector when FCB.ShowPoersonalView was enabled.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A “400 bad request” response resulted from performing a relevance search using special characters.*
- A SQL error occurred when performing a “Regarding record in Dynamics 365” lookup.*
- An error occurred after successfully reassigning an appointment record to a different user.
- An error resulted from creating an email record with a contact that did not contain an email address (“0x80040b0a”).*
- Importing a second solution failed with an error while creating the relationship (“Managed property evaluation of CanBePrimaryEntityInRelationship field failed for SLA Item entity.”).
- A “dependency calculation” error occurred when saving the business rules.
- The error occurred when making a self-referencing N: N relationship in a solution-aware entity.
- An error occurred when importing a VA solution.
- Connecting to Microsoft D365 CE through Power BI resulted in an error.
- Choosing the “Connect” button to connect the production organization to a sandbox instance resulted in an error.
- Choosing the “Go Offline” button in Outlook resulted in an error (“Object type Entity with id … not found”).
- Uninstalling solutions failed with an error.
- When switching to offline mode in Outlook, a “propagating customizations” the error occurred.*
- After entering offline mode from a bound dashboard, the dashboard was replaced with an error message stating that it’s unavailable while offline.
- An error occurred when applying a filter to an editable grid (“Incident entity doesn’t contain attribute …”).
- An error occurred when loading QuickView controls.
- The error occurred when uploading the attachment to the Notes section.
- Importing an app module failed with an error (“The type initializer for threw an exception.”).*