Microsoft Dynamics AX Support
Dynamics Support Desk offers the Microsoft gold certified support for your Dynamics AX ERP System. Our support consultants specialize in making sure that your organization’s investment in Dynamics AX is fully maximized.
Whether you have a single support request or you have an ongoing support requirement.
- Unlike other Microsoft Dynamics AX consultants, we prioritize the customer support regardless of the software version.
- Whether you are running the earlier versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX, like AX 4 or AX 2009, or the more recent AX 2012 (R2, R3) or AX 7, DFSM has a support service plan ready for your organization.
- Unlike the other consultants, we focus on providing you the support you deserve to keep your system up and running.
- We have a support solution that suits your needs, regardless of whether yours is either a mid-sized or large organization.
- We also provide customized support services and support contracts.
- We have the pre-packaged support plans based on the level of the organizational size, system requirements, number of instances, number of on-site visits, and level of urgency.
We’ve helped organizations maintain the IT solutions for almost three decades. Here’s why our MS Dynamics AX clients stick with us:
- Every client receives personalized service from a dedicated account manager
- Support tickets generally resolved on the same day
- Support calls are answered by real people, and not answering machines
- Knowledgeable Dynamics AX support staff
- We have a Microsoft gold competency in the ERP, which means we understand ERP tools better most.
Our support team won’t just hand you a phone number and take off. We’ll work with you to identify and resolve the issues, but we’ll also:
- Provide 24/7 unlimited access to our self-help portal
- Offer free Dynamics AX training for new users
- Send you free documentation and the demonstrations to make tax-time simple.
MS Dynamics AX can be deployed on-premise or on the cloud. We offer support for both. The Cloud deployment is great for organizations with telecommuting workers and those whose employees are scattered across remote sites. If this sounds like your organization.
Are you unsatisfied with the support you’re receiving from your current Microsoft Dynamics AX partner? Tell us your most pressing MS Dynamics AX issue, and we’ll resolve it for free. No obligations, no dramas and no strings attached
MS Dynamics AX is a powerful product, but only if it’s implemented in the right way for your organization. We’ve worked with many other organizations to rescue Dynamics AX projects that fell short of expectations.
Dynamics AX Services
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive ERP Solution that enables superior Business Management.
Dynamics AX Services
Microsoft Dynamics AX is best-suited for the mid-to-large-sized organizations from any industry verticals, for any geography. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta offers strong base functionalities with the optional industry vertical add-ons that are designed to address end-to-end planning and control of core operations and help functions.
The Dynamics AX Product is highly-configurable, customizable, extendable and scalable. Microsoft Dynamics AX offers built-in multi-lingual and the multi-currency support for over 36 countries. While the MS Dynamics AX offers unlimited capabilities, the question is, which of these are best-suited to your organizational needs?
This is where the Dynamics Support Desk can help, by bringing to the table the right knowledge on AX product, mapping it to your current and future business needs, picking and choosing the best-suited functionalities, filling any gaps and then ultimately delivering you the best solution.
- Infrastructure Plan
- Implementation/Upgrade Plan
- Failover & Disaster Recovery
- Infrastructure Setup
- Installation, Configuration
- Data Migration
- Development & Integration
- Recovering Failing Projects
- Quality Assurance
24×7 Operations, Maintenance & Production Support
Entire AX Ecosystem Support
Scope: Technical & Functional
Duration: Post Go-Live & Stable State
Types: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
AX Functionality Support
Patches & Service PacksMicrosoft Dynamics AX is a powerful product, but o
Performance Tuning (Reactive)
In this Article, we dealt with Microsoft Dynamics AX Support and Services that offered in our Dynamics Support Desk.