We immerse ourselves in your business to ensure we deliver successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation that exceeds the expected benefits you anticipate. An implementation method tailored to the project is a prerequisite for a successful software implementation.
MS Dynamics 365 enables the organizations to engage their customers, empower the employees, optimize the operations and transform the products to help them re-imagine what’s possible for their business.
We have tailored our approach to ensure we deliver you a successful project which means we don’t start the process with a pre-conception of your business, we take the time to understand your industry, processes and what you are trying to achieve moving, in order to deliver a successful solution.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation Methodology
- Evaluates a customer’s business processes and infrastructure
- Prepare a proposal
- Analyses the current business model
- Produces a gap/fit analysis
- Creates the requirements documentation
- Feature design
- Data migration design
- Test criteria
- Technical design
- Develops the features using our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation
- Tests the features and functions
- Creates and tests the user documentation
- Sets up the production environment
- Configures the system
- Migrates data
- Tests the system
- Trains the end-users
- Gets the system up “live”
- Review clients business processes
- Align the business processes to new functionality
- Set the systems in place to support upgrade
- Create the value to maintain a Customer for Life scenario
Housing a large team of highly qualified professionals dedicated solely for Microsoft Dynamics projects, we offer a vast range of Microsoft Dynamics 365 development, consulting, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation and support services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a global basis.
We understand that software projects represent much more than simply implementing new software tools. They’re about driving the digital transformation throughout your business, empowering employees to do more, and achieving critical business objectives that help your organization disrupt the competition and drive unique value to your clients and stakeholders.
Microsoft Dynamics enables you to connect the dots between the data, process, and people, providing a true end-to-end solution. It fits the needs of midsize businesses with the core business needs. It helps the organizations connect their financials, sales, purchase, inventory, projects, service, and operations.