Reply To: How can we create and share personal views in Microsoft Dynamics 365?

Network of MS Dynamics D365, AX, NAV, GP, SL, CRM, RMS, POS professionals Forums Reply To: How can we create and share personal views in Microsoft Dynamics 365?

Robert
Participant

< ![CDATA[Hi Ali, To create a personal view you go to the Entity you wish to create the view from. I’m using Accounts. Choose the option to create a personal view my active account
You then have two things to do – What do you want to filter on and What columns (fields) do you want to see. In the example below, I’m filtering on Active Accounts that start with the letter T. You can literally filter on any field in the Dynamics including other related entities.
advance find
Once you have the filtering you think you need then choose EDIT Columns and select the columns you want to see. Then – once done, choose the red exclamation mark to see the results. You may need to refine your filtering and/or columns until you get exactly what you are looking for
advance find
You will want to save your view at some point which then adds it down the bottom of the list as in my first picture under My Views
advance find
Once saved you can then choose Saved Views and then share with colleagues who are also in the Dynamics.
advance find
advance find
You can also start from an existing view (system or personal) and select the Advanced Find option which will then bring the currently selected view into the Advanced Find and you can then edit further. Note to use Save As if a current Personal View as just Saving would overwrite the original. Below is an example of using the My Active Accounts view and further customizing it.
advance find
advance find
If you need a view for your whole team and/or company to see then you may be better to get your CRM Administrator to create a System View. It will help them if you’ve already worked out the filtering and the column you want which you can do via a Personal View as above.]]>

Skip to toolbar