Network of MS Dynamics D365, AX, NAV, GP, SL, CRM, RMS, POS professionals › Forums › Reply To: How do we configure the mobile app in Microsoft Dynamic 365?
< ![CDATA[Hi Abigail,
1. In Microsoft Dynamics 365, App is a collection of related entities, dashboards, and business process flows that will allow configuring Dynamics 365 so that end users in different business areas can see only the pieces of the product that matters to them. For Example- Salesperson of a company can only see a specific view of an entity, dashboards you have added.
2. When a new user rolling into CRM, you can easily create a new security role for them.
3. In Dynamics 365, Apps being configured by going to Settings –> Application –> My Apps –> Create new App.
4. The app will have a unique URL that you want to provide to users to navigate, which is in the format of <crmurl>/apps/AppName.
5. You can add Site Map, Dashboards, Business Process Flows and Entities components to your app.
6. With Dashboards & Business Process Flows, you have the option to select which you want to include and for entities, you’ll be able to select which Forms, Views & Charts are available in your app.
7. When your custom app published, you’ll be able to Manage Roles to indicate what security roles should have access to view the app.