Network of MS Dynamics D365, AX, NAV, GP, SL, CRM, RMS, POS professionals › Forums › Reply To: How To Add Filters in a Report in Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
< ![CDATA[Hi Andrew,
1. Create a window in which you can select the desired fields, similar to Figure
2. In this example, the area added for the field filters includes a filter for “No.” and for “Status”.
Make a page extension to extend the reach for the desired filters for the Customer List.
3. Reveal the file in the explorer.
4. Open the report in the report builder to view what it looks like.
5. Once the report is ready, save it and publish the file using the shortcut “F5”.
6. Move to the button where the filter was placed.
The below figure shows the filter window that asks about the various filters that can be applied the report is printed.
7. Apply the filters. Since this example uses the Cronus database, some customers are also being blocked.
The below figure shows an example of a customer with the filters “Blocked”>> “Ship” is Progressive Home Furnishings. The customer Elkhorn Airport also has these filters.
The below figure shows what the printed report looks like: