Network of MS Dynamics D365, AX, NAV, GP, SL, CRM, RMS, POS professionals › Forums › Reply To: How can we create and share personal views in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
< ![CDATA[Hello Ali,
Views are used to display a list of records for a specific entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Personal views are owned by the user who has an access level of that or visible only to that individual they share the personal view with. These are the following steps which are followed by the user to create a personal view.
1. Go to the entity and click on the drop-down arrow of the current view.
2. Select Create Personal View.
3. Select conditions and filters that you want to add in your personal view. For example- If you want to create a personal view of a city then select condition of “city equals Abu
4. You can also add new columns by selecting “Edit columns”.
5. Click on Save as and name the personalized view.
6. Click on Share button for sharing with another user.