Compilation error in AX2012 application

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Locus IT 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Deepak
    Participant

I have recently upgraded AX2009 to AX2012. But in the compilation step after the 1.5 hr compilation process my AX2012 application is closed automatically. Now i have restarted the application but this time it has loaded the Application Area and not prompt me with the Code Upgrade checklist to recompile the application.

Now the issue is i am not able to open a single dialog while clicking on anything in the content area.

I can do Ctrl + D to open the AOT but not able to open (execute) any entity in AOT by doing right click on it and select ‘Open’.

I have already downloaded the Demo/Developer license from the partnersource for AX2012.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Locus IT
    Participant

Hello Deepak,

If you have customized any of the hybrid classes (\Classes\Session, \Classes\Application, \Classes\Company, \Classes\Info, \Classes\ClassFactory, or \Classes\VersionControl), remove the customizations before upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 I faced the same problem as you faced and I found that macro named File was customized from the source version so you may have sysObject customized and it screwed the new SYS logic. Good luck with your project.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar