This is an Upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. Note that this country-specific or region-specific requires a type of source-to-target upgrade. In-place upgrade of country-specific or region-specific features to AX 2012 R2 is not supported, nor is source-to-target upgrade to earlier releases of AX 2012.
Before you upgrade Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 and AX 2009 systems that have country-specific or region-specific (GLS) support, you must install additional XPO files on the source system. These files provide forms and functionality that are required to preprocess country-specific or region-specific data.
On systems that include country-specific or region-specific functionality, the Preprocessing upgrade checklist includes additional tasks. Except for the tasks mentioned, the procedures for country-specific or region-specific upgrades are identical to the procedures for source-to-target upgrades.
1. (BRA) Legal text ID validation (form)
2. (BRA) CFOP code (upgrade)
3. (BRA) I.E. Numbers
4. (BRA) CFOP matrix (upgrade)
5. (BRA) Update document model in fiscal document type
6. (BRA) Update incoming fiscal document models
7. (BRA) Operation type
8. (CHN) Tax registration types
9. (JPN) Configure for bill of exchange upgrade
10. (JPN) Configure for bill of exchange upgrade
11. (EEUR, RUS) Generate upgrade configuration macro