Microsoft Dynamics Navision Implementation brings the flexibility and agility that growing the companies need to help business today and to be prepared for the future. From the financials and Supply Chain Management to manufacturing and the operations, our quick-to-implement, easy-to-use global Enterprise Resource Planning has the power to support the growth ambition.
Dynamics NAV is Made for small and medium-sized enterprises, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Implementation partner helps you take your next step towards growth. Automate and connect the functions that keep your enterprise running including the sales, operations, purchases, accounting, and inventory management.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Implementation Challenges
- The client invests in a lot of capital-concentrated projects. All costs spent on these projects are accumulated, capitalized later into the specific assets and depreciated over a period of time. They needed the system that could capture and record the costs into particular categories and convert them based on cost classification in the future.
- Strong workflow processes and authorization are followed at many levels. It required a system with a workflow engine to create and apply workflows for complex processes.
- The company required a feature to help configure and develop user-specific dashboards.
- The client was using multiple systems to manage its business operations and extensively using MS Excel to execute data from different systems and create reports to facilitate decision making.
- Their business processes, especially Project Accounting and Customer Billing are extremely complicated and unique. The legacy system was not flexible enough to accommodate such as complex processes. Hence there was a lot of extra effort spent outside the system on divide and dicing the data to generate the right data.
- Users faced a lot of issues with attachment, the company needed a system that provided user-specific roles and experience.
- Tax calculation and the application on billing was highly complicated in the legacy system. They needed a simple and efficient tax calculation and the application feature.
Dynamics NAV brings together business apps, information, documents, and devices. Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an ERP business solution for SMB that puts your people at the center, helping them make the most of their time.
Our Implementation team can also provide the business ongoing guidance, advice and support to ensure that the MS Dynamics NAV is scalable and adaptable to the changing needs of your business, including implementation of the additional applications such as the mobile warehouse, advanced business reporting, document management, and e-commerce systems.