We deliver a high-quality Microsoft Dynamics Navision Support service. We are here to help. Our Support service is backed by SLA to ensure that we meet each and every clients’ individual support requirements.
- Help is at hand through the telephone and remote access software support.
- We will contact any third party provider on your behalf to support ensure that your problems are resolved.
- We will visit your premises onsite if your query or problems cannot be resolved remotely.
- We provide additional services including consultancy, project management, software development, installation, implementation, and training.
We offer you with the guidance, advice, and support that you need to make the Dynamics NAV a success for your company. Dynamics NAV support service is managed in-house and each of our clients also has a dedicated account manager.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Support Services
- We extend the functionality of the standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP solution, designed to simplify the complex and variable production processes and customer requirements & demand changes.
- NAV support services are available around the clock, 365 days a year.
- The help-desk provides a single point of contact for any system issue and our service levels are designed to ensure the speed of response you need to maintain your business-critical systems.
- We further extend the core capabilities of the ERP solution with integrated B2C, B2B, Supplier, and Sales portals.
Our specialists work in partnership with your teams before and after the implementation, applying a best practice approach to deliver levels of systems continuity and availability that your organization requires.
Using Microsoft Dynamics NAV means your business can rely on the highly flexible and trusted business-critical solution provided by Microsoft to help you run your business.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Support Includes
- You can review the current tickets as well as your complete history, so you can get fast answers and determine trends/meta-problems.
- Immediate access saves you time and money.
- A ticket for every issue.
- Your Service Level Agreement provides accountability and predictability for every call.
- Our correspondence is all in one place.