Our Microsoft Dynamics Navision Support partners deliver a high-quality support service. Our Partners provide support service that is backed by SLA to ensure that we meet each and every clients’ individual support requirements.
- Help is at hand through the telephone and remote access software support.
- Our partners will provide additional services including consultancy, project management, software development, installation, implementation, and training.
Our Partners offers you with the guidance, advice, and support that you need to make the Dynamics NAV a success for your company. Dynamics NAV support service is managed in-house and each of our clients also has a dedicated account manager.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Support Services
- The support services will extend the functionality of the standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP solution, designed to simplify the complex and variable production processes and customer requirements & demand changes.
- NAV support services are available around the clock, 365 days a year.
- The help-desk provides a single point of contact for any system issue and our service levels are designed to ensure the speed of response you need to maintain your business-critical systems.
The consultants work in partnership with your teams before and after the implementation, applying a best practice approach to deliver levels of systems continuity and availability that your organization requires.
Using MS Dynamics NAV means your business can rely on the highly flexible and trusted business-critical solution provided by Microsoft to help you run your business.
The Consultants will give you superior Microsoft Dynamics NAV application support within; Financial Management, Payroll & HR, Sales & Marketing – CRM, Purchasing, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Jobs/Project Management, Resource Planning and Service Management, Database Management, Security and DB Hardware Support.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Support Includes
- Reporting Writing Training and Services
- Custom Development
- Post Implementation Review
- System Sizing and Tuning